What‘s it all about?
DEPOT is one of the biggest providers of home accessories and decoration products in German-speaking countries. The challenge: How can DEPOT employees apply and improve their service skills in an online training? And how can we make the training so enjoyable that they recommend it to their colleagues?
The solution: A mobile game-based training that invites employees to enter a virtual store environment. There, they encounter typical daily tasks such as consulting customers, handling complaints, taking care of shop security and ensuring that the customer is treated like a king. For each task completed, the employee receives points and service achievements.
• Customized concept based on the employee slogan “Our heart beats for DEPOT”.
• Flexible, mobile learning — regardless of place and time
• Highly motivating, game-based training
• Explorative interface, varied animation and interactions
• Depict feedback process in the new app
Unfortunately, the E-learning is only available to registered users.
What‘s so special?
- Game-based training
- Mobile first: optimized for smartphones
- Interactive dialogues
- Game design with 3 levels
- Interactive HTML5/Canvas application