Customer Experience Design
Our solutions answer the following questions
- What are the advantages of different channels and how can you combine them all into a harmonious and effective strategy?
- Which channels and formats are the most relevant to your target group?
- Which personalized services can be offered?
- How can storytelling boost the brand experience for customers?
- How can data and analytics help you understand your customers better?
From calling the vehicle to dropping it off at the destination, this app prototype (MVP) covers all use cases of autonomous carsharing.
WMF: KITCHENminis® Kitchen appliance One for All
Used online and at POS, this product experience caters to both sales staff and customers.
Evobus: CapaCity L
This app provides support for sales staff and customers during trade fairs and at POS. Product benefits become the center of attention.
Sony Insider App
The insider app supplies Sony retailers with information about the latest products. For POS situations, the app offers explanatory simulations that help retailers persuade their customers.
Garmin Product Navigator
Which GPS watch is right for me? This application helps resellers in their consultation at the POS, and supports a customer’s own product search online.
Schubert S2 Explosion
Exploding 3D views show the new S2 motorcycle helmet in all its detail. This application works online as well as at the POS.
We would be happy to show you more about Customer Experience Design. Simply email us: