Digital Retail & Sales
What is true for internal distribution also applies to retail. Retailers decide on an individual basis whether or not to complete an online product training. In the end, the most eye-catching and most motivating solutions win – and result in completed training sessions.
Our solutions answer the following questions
- Which of the new sales and training methods support corporate goals?
- What’s the best way to present product benefits online?
- How can information be imparted while simultaneously changing users’ attitudes and behavior?
- What’s the best way to support retailers in increasing sales at the POS?
- How can a retailer’s brand loyalty be increased?
Evobus: CapaCity L
This app provides support for sales staff and customers during trade fairs and at POS. Product benefits become the center of attention.
Awarded the “E-Learning Award”, this training offers game-based learning on smartphones. A fun way to enhance service and sales skills.
Costa: A Sea Voyage of Discovery
Travel agents get to learn everything about the Costa fleet and products on six exciting routes. Awarded the “E-Learning Award” in the category Gamification.
HUGO BOSS: 7 Steps to Sales Success
In this interactive web-based training, sales associates learn how to persuade customers by offering unique shopping experiences, individualized consulting, and outstanding service.
Sony Insider app
The insider app supplies Sony retailers with information about the latest products. For POS situations, the app offers explanatory simulations that help retailers persuade their customers.
We would be happy to show you more about digital retail & sales. Simply email us: