- Topic: e-learning to learn about software
- Industry: Finance / Industry
- Clients: BayernLabo, incadea and others
- Target group: Employees / Partners / Retailers
The introduction of a business software such as SAP ERP is challenging for many companies, the complex implementation being only the first step: For the success of the software it is equally important that the change is accepted by users throughout the company. And that they are trained as well as possible to use it. Training courses on standard topics are important, but they can only cover the training requirements to a limited degree.
Through e-learning with live simulations, users can train their skills whenever and as often as they want. Further advantages:
- The simulations offer a genuine, clickable “live experience”
- The simulations show the software in the company-specific customized version. Branding and all functional and design-related adjustments are included.
- In the learning mode, users are guided through the software by (audio) comments.
- In the test mode, users need to follow the click paths exactly as it was intended: learning by doing.
- The simulations can be recorded and implemented in different languages.
Simulations are possible for various software types. Here are a few reference examples:
For training relating to sophisticated software, real simulations are far superior to other e-learnings methods. High certification levels, positive user feedback and a low error rate in practical application demonstrate the quality of these training methods. The coordinated support through classroom training can further increase the learning success (blended learning).
Who can benefit from e-learning courses with software simulations?
- Customizing: For software that is customized for companies, such as SAP
- Certification: When it is important that users can operate the new software 100% and error-free (e.g. in the financial sector)
- Number of users: These courses can also be profitable for less than 500 users
- Standard software: For training relating to standard software such as Microsoft Office we do not recommend simulations, but the use of ready-made solutions
We are happy to show you more on the potential of customized software training. Simply email us: