Technology & Agile Software Development
Our solutions answer the following questions
- How can experimental and agile applications (BiModal architecture) enrich an already-existing IT setup?
- What is the optimal setup for projects focused on transformation?
- In terms of information security and data protection, which criteria must be met to make sure that projects following an agile approach also comply with data protection requirements?
- Which digital processes support the development of new workflows? What’s the best digital infrastructure to accomplish this?
You can get tailor-made solutions from us. Because cloud services (e.g. Google Cloud Platform) are part of our development process, you’ll benefit from optimized scalability and reduced development efforts.
According to your requirements, we are using technologies from VMs and Kubernetes to Serverless Deployment (e.g. Cloud Functions) to deploy your application into the cloud – safe, cost-efficient and scalable.
Our strengths in detail:
- Single-page applications and PWAs
- MobX, VueX
- CSS in JS with Emotion, SCSS
- Cloud-native REST applications
- Node.js, Go
- mongoDB, Redis
- Implementation of cloud services, e.g. Google Cloud Storage or S3
- Integrated monitoring and logging (e.g. using Sentry & DataDog)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Kubernetes Cluster
- Serverless deployment
- GitLab CI Pipeline (CI/CD)
- Guarantee of security and compliance
To achieve the optimal outcome for your project, we’re constantly striving to get even better, for example through continuous training measures. We always keep our minds open for new technologies.
- Angular 1
- Parcel, Sass, Gulp
- webcomponents, WebSockets, peer-to-peer applications
- Server-side rendering
- Elasticsearch, MySQL
- Command line applications
And many more of what the digital future might bring …
For our clients, the success of the product is just as important as professional teamwork based on an agile approach:
This is a prime example of a great job, professional attitude and a team that’s passionate about what they do. Kudos and keep up the great work, everyone!
Christoph Dargel, Product Owner car2go
AGILE SOFTWARE PROJECTS
car2go: Control Module for Carsharing Zones
This web-based application for carsharing zones makes carsharing more efficient. Made with prototyping (MVP) and agile development.
car2go: Vehicle-Management Platform
A central platform for managing the entire fleet of car2go throughout its complete life cycle. Agile development ensures high availability and scalability.
Agile projects for learning and marketing
The positive insights gathered from agile software development processes can be applied to other projects as well. By agreement with our clients, we also execute e-learning and marketing projects by using agile methods. The main benefits? Individual modules are finalized faster, and we are significantly more flexible when it comes to defining or changing content.
car2go: car2go cares
Made using agile methods, this app features special car2go vehicles marked with a heart. Every reservation of these special car2go vehicles generated donations for a good cause.
Sony Insider platform
This is the central e-learning hub of Sony mobile. Packed with more than 50 web-based trainings, the platform caters to retailers worldwide. Users learn the best ways to let customers experience new product benefits.
incadea e-learning platform
This complex training platform is packed with web-based training courses, live sessions and online tests – customized for different target groups and levels.
We would be happy to show you more about technology & agile software development. Simply email us: