User Experience Design & UX Lab
Our solutions answer the following questions
- How can digital applications be transformed into experiences?
- What early tests can you use to predict a product’s market opportunities?
- What’s the journey from an idea to a fully functional prototype/MVP?
- How can you make the most of an application you’re already using?
- How can you simplify a complex user interface?
- Which tools can be used to boost productivity in a company?
- Which features and services will customers want to use?
Case Study: Virtual Reality Learning Experience
This immersive showcase lets users experience the future of after sales in 3D. It also illustrates the potential of virtual reality for best learning experiences.
Daimler: Pilot project UX 2025
In this pilot project for Daimler, we are offering UX and design solutions for the mobility of the future.
From calling the vehicle to dropping it off at the destination, this app prototype (MVP) covers all use cases of autonomous carsharing.
Deutsche Bahn: Benefits of the digital transformation
To introduce employees to the digital transformation, Deutsche Bahn uses gamification and storytelling. Developed for smartphones, this learning experience encourages every employee to develop their own ideas and contribute to the company’s digital transformation.
Awarded the “E-Learning Award”, this training offers game-based learning on smartphones. A fun way to enhance service and sales skills.
Lufthansa Cabin Service
Customized for flight attendants and pursers, this online training provides specific content on cabin service features and service facilities on board.
Combining sales training, product training and brand experience, this training course ignites the sales staff’s excitement for BOSS Womenswear.
We would be happy to show you more about User Experience Design & UX Lab. Simply email us: